Thursday, January 12, 2023

airplane chefs

Airplane Chefs - "Make delicious food and desserts and serve them at the mall in the FREE time management game Plane Chef!

Let your dreams fly away and experience cooking faster than ever. With the tap of a finger, go on a delicious journey around the world where you'll learn about famous cuisines from the world's biggest cities. From sunny Sydney to foggy London, from exotic Singapore to urban New York, learn new cooking ideas from around the world to serve the best food to your passengers. Take your cooking skills to the next level and feel like you're in a real plane with fun and unique time management!

Airplane Chefs

Airplane Chefs

Help your guests at home with many upgrades to make your kitchen the best and get the best ingredients to make delicious meals. Fly high, cook fast and reach far! The sky is the limit!"

This Airplane Food Is No Joke

Building on the many other games played on the app store, Airplane Chefs offers a great challenge. This time you are a flight attendant who needs to help her customers as soon as possible. Unlike other cookouts where customers come to you in pairs or sometimes 3 people at a time, Chef Jet has rows and rows of customers. You need to have skill and time management to complete this game.

For me, the graphics never stood out and I found them to be terrible along with the animations of the characters. I can't say I like them but I don't hate them either.

Airplane Chefs' music was so easy that I turned it off for most of my playing time. It doesn't add anything to the gameplay and would be fine without it, however, I'd rather have simple music than no music at all. As for the audio, the client will make noise when you work for them (similar to most games) but that's it.

The controls are pretty straightforward but can be difficult to navigate. With the up and down navigation on the right side of the screen, you can keep track of the customers you are serving and reach them. To pass food to guests, simply pull the bowl towards them and they will take it. However, I would prefer it if it was touched instead of dragged because I think dragging would take unnecessarily time and make the game difficult.

Airplane Chefs Apk Mod All Unlocked

While I'm a huge gamer, I find that there's too much to do in Airplane Chefs and it just takes away from the fun. This kind of game should have an end-of-day feel where you can play while watching Netflix etc., however, I feel like this game should capture my heart all the time.

If you decide to download Airplane Chefs, let us know what you think and if you agree or disagree with what we have to say. Enjoy playing and playing!

Hi! My name is Phoebe and I'm a contributor at Casual App Gamer. I've been playing since the moment I could hold a controller, and my first memory is playing Sonic The Hedgehog 2 on PlayStation 2 with my siblings. Happy gaming and I hope you enjoy the reviews!

Airplane Chefs

Chefs schools, mercy chefs, chefs mat, chefs closet, chefs, home chefs, chefs plate, games like airplane chefs, chefs cut, chefs deal, chefs apparel, chefs wanted